Thursday, February 24, 2011

Master Cleanse Day 4

11:54am - 151 lbs.
Horrible cramps this morning when I woke up. Couldn't tell if they were period cramps or poop cramps. Either way, they hurt. Was starving when I woke up. Got heart burn again around the time I got to work. Think it might be the lemon. Too much citric acid. My throat isn't used to it. Starting to feel a little light headed. Not too bad. But I hear that you get a little loopy after day 3 or 4. So, its a good thing that today is my Friday. I'll be home for the worst of the loopy. :)

5:00pm
Feeling a little loopy. Maybe just tired. Had a bit of a headache behind my eyes this afternoon. Not any more hungry than I normally would be at this time of day. Glad I'm going to have the next to days off work. Kinda daydreamy today. Had a few cramps today. Not too horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment