Monday, February 21, 2011

Lemonade Diet - Master Cleanse

So, somehow I got convinced to do the Lemonade Diet. The Master Cleanse. I've never done anything like this before but I figured "hey, i'll give it a try". Plus, I've got a friend doing it with me. Sorry if any of this is too graphic. I am really doing this for my own documentation. But if you feel like reading along, feel free.

Day 1 - 8am. - 154.5 lbs.
I took the laxative tea last night around midnight. Woke up today at 6:30am. Did the salt water flush. Didn't make me have to poop right away like they said it would. Did 20 minutes of pilates. I expected I would be pooping by this point. but no. Took a shower. Fixed up my lemonade for the day. Tastes way better than I expected it to. Still not sure I'm going to think so after 10 days of nothing but that. But I'm trying to keep an open mind. Finally at 8am, my body tells me it's time to hit the toilet. Horrible cramps while on toilet. Lasted about 2-3 minutes. I'm supposed to be starting my period any day now. Thought it might have been that. But it wasn't. Too high and way more painful. Was on toilet for 20-25 minutes. :( Giving myself good luck wishes for day 1.

11:15am
Stomach is a little grumbly. and cramps are minor. Already about 1/3 done with my lemonade for the day. however, I only ended up making about five and a half of the 6-10 servings. So, if i finish it early, I'll just make a few more tonight.

10:30pm
Stole two bites of turkey tonight. Probably could have done without it. But I did it. And the first thing you learn at weight watchers is own up to every bite you take. Not feeling terrible tonight. Definitely craving every food I see. But thats just habit. My stomach isn't really that upset yet. A little grumbly. but not too bad.
Going to bed way earlier than I usually do. Mostly cause I know I'm going to have to get up early to do the flush. But also cause I don't want to think about eating anymore tonight. and I'm bored. I've heard that day 2 and 3 is where it really gets hard. So, I'm trying to mentally prepare for it. I guess. We'll see.

End of the night. 155.0lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment