Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Master Cleanse Day 2

8:20am 153lbs
Lost 1.5 lbs. Thats exciting. Haven't been below 154 in a while. I must have made the tea more correctly last night than I did on sunday night. Because I had to poop as soon as I got out of bed this morning. Did 10 min. of pilates this morning. Showered. Made my lemonade. The salt water still hasn't hit me yet. I drank it around 7am. My stomach keeps grumbling but I can't tell if its cause I'm hungry, or cause I'm gonna need to poop soon. Only slightly hungry, I guess. Still feeling ok. Got plenty of sleep last night.

12:30pm
The salt water flush still hasn't HIT me. I've pooped a little bit about once and hour. I'm thinking that the fact that the tea hit me this morning before I took the salt water, means I didn't have anything in there to flush. Or maybe its that I only drank 3/4 of it. I was literally bent over the sink trying not to puke while drinking it. So I didn't finish it. Not terribly hungry. I've drank about half of my 5 servings already.

7:50pm
Doing ok. Had my extra 20 oz by 7pm. Did about 20 minutes of light cardio. Thinking of switching the flushes. Doing the salt water at night and then right after the "flush" drinking the tea so that it hits me in the morning. It seems silly to do the tea at night and then as soon as I poop in the morning, I drink the salt water flush. I've already flushed everything. It seems pointless.

10:30pm
Just finished watching a movie. About to drink my tea. Considering not doing the salt water in the morning. Guess I'll play it by ear. Kinda tired. Starting to get tiny headaches. But they only last a few seconds. Oh and started my period today. So, the extra cramps should be interesting. Good night. :)

End of the night... 154 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment