Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Master Cleanse Day 3

10am - 152 lbs.
Got lots of sleep last night. I think my body needed it, cause I didn't wake up til about 7:45am. Well, except for the urgent pooping that woke me up at 4am and again at 5am. Since I had already pooped twice this morning, and woke up late, I decided not to do the salt water flush. Maybe I'll do it again tomorrow. Also didn't work out today. But I lost another pound. Thats exciting. I haven't seen 152 in a LONG while.
Had some heart burn this morning. And minor cramps in my stomach. but both have died down. and I was starving this morning when I woke up.
Feeling fine now. Body is slightly sore but not too bad.

7:30pm
Got REALLY hungry today. Started doubting my ability to do this much longer. Then as soon as my friend said he would buy my stuff off of me, I changed my tune. I'll stick with it. Got some more heart burn tonight. And finally bought a lemon squeezer. Much easier. My hands were starting to get tired from squeezing lemons. It was taking about 7 lemons each morning. We'll see how many it takes tomorrow now that I have a squeezer.

11:30
not sure why I stayed up this late. headed to bed right now. about to drink my tea. not doing the salt water flush anymore. f that. the tea works just fine and tastes better.

end of the night 152 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment